Monday 3 August 2009

The Primal Blueprint Health Challenge

Over at Mark's Daily Apple, it's time for another Primal Blueprint Health Challenge!

I'm so ready for a challenge like this; my eating over the past few days has been fairly appalling. I'm just not motivated to eat well at the moment what with studying, submitting my final research paper(s) and preparing for my new job. It's kind of ironic that the thing that would help me to cope the most is the first thing that goes out of the window in times of stress.

Anyway, I've signed up and will be tracking my progress both here and on the journal I created in the Challenge forum. My goals are pretty simple: back to a grain free, sugar free, caffeine free, alcohol free existence and majorly cut down on dairy. Also, I'm going to try and get running outside again.

So, are you up for the primal challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment